Check in here for latest competitions
Baby Box Ireland Competition
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED – Winner is Kayleigh Donegan, congratulations!
Irish Baby Fairy have teamed up with Baby Box Ireland to give you a chance to win the fabulous Iona Baby Box. Baby Box Ireland brings a beloved 75 year old Baby Box tradition from Finland to expectant parents to Ireland and beyond. An essential first gift or purchase for new parents, the Baby Box provides a safe sleeping environment for infants. Studies have shown that this tradition has helped Finland achieve one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world.
01/07/16 – THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED – WINNER IS KAYLEIGH DONEGAN!
Terms and Conditions of this competition
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Prize consists of The Iona Baby Box which includes – 1 x Baby Box & Printed Lid, 1 x Waterproof Mattress Cover, 1 x Fitted Baby Mattress and 1 x Ultra Soft, 100% Cotton Sheet
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com/irishbabyfairy
- Closing date for entry will be 30th June 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a private message to this page or contacting Irish Baby Fairy through blog.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The winner will be notified by reply to comment on page and a private message if possible within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.